Sandy reporting in briefly from London.
- Liberty London building was fantastic — all wood and warm and charming. From the Tudor facade to the welcoming flower bouquets to the afternoon tea at Arthur’s, it was all up to snuff.
- Liberty London quilting fabric selection was sparse. I didn’t buy anything <sob>.
- I’m steps away from the event venue that is the reason for my trip. When I have to start working again on Wednesday, it’ll be easy peasy.
- Public transportation is understandable, affordable, <seemingly> safe <so far>, and incredibly convenient. Love not having to drive.
- I’m seeing quilt inspiration everywhere.
- I’ve not had a drop of whiskey <sob>.